Monoclonal Antibody Qualifications
You qualify for treatment if you are Covid positive, or you have had close-contact exposure to a Covid positive patient, AND you have one or more of the following high-risk factors (this list is not all inclusive. Other factors may also be considered):
- Age ≥ 65 years of age
- Obesity or being overweight based on CDC clinical growth charts
- Chronic kidney disease
- Immunosuppressive disease or immunosuppressive treatment
- Cardiovascular disease or hypertension
- Chronic lung diseases
- Sickle cell disease
- Neurodevelopmental disorders
- Having a medical-related technological dependence (for example: tracheostomy, gastrostomy, or positive pressure ventilation not related to COVID-19)
Close-contact exposure is defined as exposure to someone living in the same household who is Covid Positive. If you are receiving treatment for close-contact exposure, we will need a copy of the positive test, whether it is yours or someone else's from the same household. Images can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be at least 12 years old and weigh at least 88lbs.
You cannot be hospitalized, or require Oxygen due to Covid-19