- Covid-19 testing is available on a walk-in or appointment basis at our Pine brook #1 location. Please use the link below if you would like to schedule an appointment.
- COVID-19 Test Registration
- At this time, we are now offering EVUSHELD preventative monoclonal antibody treatments. Please be aware that this preventative therapy requires a prescription and is authorized only for patients who are moderately or severely immunocompromised. Speak with your doctor and have them send a prescription to Pine Brook Pharmacy #1, then fill out the registration below:
- EVUSHELD - Preventative Monoclonal Antibody Treatment Registration
- We offer all types of Covid-19 vaccines at all three Pine Brook locations during regular business hours on a walk-in basis. No appointment is needed. We also offer the Flu shot, as well as other vaccines such as Shingles and Pneumonia. If you would like to save time when coming in for a Covid-19 vaccine, you can print out and fill in the “COVID-19 Vaccine Screening & Consent Form” below and bring it with you.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Screening & Consent Form
- New Patients Please Call 352-397-4302
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Stay up to speed with our latest promotions, special deals, and announcements by signing up for our free e-newsletter.
Now available at our locations for a nominal fee of $10.00 per signature. The service is available at No COST to our Pine Brook Pharmacy customers.
Have your family pet’s prescriptions filled.
Drug Collection Services
DEA authorized drug collector of unused/expired medications.
Download Our Mobile App:
Set reminders to take your medications.
Refill your medications 24/7 without logging in.
Safely store and manage your list of prescriptions.
Request a refill and delivery with a single click.