- For Covid-19 testing please use the link below to schedule an appointment for PineBrook Pharmacy 1 location.
- COVID-19 Test Registration
- We are now offering EVUSHELD preventative monoclonal antibody treatments. Please be aware that this preventative therapy requires a prescription and is authorized only for patients who are moderately or severely immunocompromised. Speak with your doctor and have them send a prescription to Pine Brook Pharmacy #1, then fill out the registration below:
- EVUSHELD - Preventative Monoclonal Antibody Treatment Registration
- We are again offering limited Monoclonal Antibody Infusion Therapy with the medication approved for the Omicron variant. Please use the link below to schedule an appointment. PLEASE NOTE: As the medication is in short supply your appointment may be considered a place holder and a member of our staff will call you to confirm appointment times.
Please call 352-610-4347 with any questions.
- We offer all types of Covid-19 vaccines at all four Pine Brook locations during regular business hours on a walk-in basis. No appointment is needed. We also offer the Flu shot, as well as other vaccines such as Shingles and Pneumonia. If you would like to save registration time when coming into our Pine Brook #1 location, please fill out the online form under “Vaccine Registration” below, or print out the screening form under “Covid-19 Screening and Consent Form".
- Vaccination Registration
- COVID-19 Vaccine Screening & Consent Form
- New Patients Please Call 352-397-4302
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Stay up to speed with our latest promotions, special deals, and announcements by signing up for our free e-newsletter.
Now available at our locations for a nominal fee of $10.00 per signature. The service is available at No COST to our Pine Brook Pharmacy customers.
Have your family pet’s prescriptions filled.
Drug Collection Services
DEA authorized drug collector of unused/expired medications.
Download Our Mobile App:
Set reminders to take your medications.
Refill your medications 24/7 without logging in.
Safely store and manage your list of prescriptions.
Request a refill and delivery with a single click.
The Latest Health News
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approves a new breast cancer treatment. more